1. What is your name and where are you from.
– My name is Rasmus Nielsen and im from the cold north Nuuk, Greenland
2. Where did your interest in Snowboarding start/ how did your adventure with snowboarding start..?
– Well i skated in the beginning, then i had some homies who shredded hard and i thought that shit was tight! so i got my brothers old snowboard and started to shred.
3. Who is your sponsor at present/ who is sponsoring you at present…?
– The Los Angeles River, CloudedVision93, Saavi hooks, then i used to shred on Zoo York boards but they seem like to close down or whatever? So no board sponsors at this time.
4. What are you doing in your day life outside of snowboarding, what is your job…?
– Skatin, kickin it with my homies, be creative and work work. But yea whatever is fun to do!
5. Who is your snowboarding mentor…?
– My homies. Shout out to them all!
6. Your favourite trick…?
– Front Blunts and Trannys
7. Your favourite spot to snowboard and why…?
– Big Bear no doubt. Because i love sun and slush and the park always on point!
8. What are your plans for this coming season…?
– Shred Norway with the homies. Hit the streets of Oslo.
9. Lately more and more snowboarders is concentrating on competitions or recording clips. How does that look with yourself…?
– Well yea im not really into competitions. I jus love to shred n kickin it with the homies and film! And lately I’ve been super stoked on shreddin street so yea ill try to film for new part.
10. What would you say to encourage people to take up snowboarding…?
– I couldn’t see why u shouldn’t? i always have the best time when i shred n i get to travel n see the world n meet new homies. So yea snowboardin rules!
11. Do you know anything about Poland? If yes, what is the first thing that comes to mind.
– Not really actually. But i would love to come visit sometime!
Rasmus Nielsen Full Part 14/15 from H5P on Vimeo.