1. What is your name and where are you from ?
– Isabella Borriello from Seattle Washington
2. Where did your interest in Snowboarding start/ how did your adventure with snowboarding start
– My interest with snowboarding started when I was 13. I had a gymnastics background so I picked it up pretty fast and I was quick to throw myself at rails and boxes. I had no fear which helped me progress into street riding over the years.
3. Who is your sponsor at present/ who is sponsoring you at present…?
– My sponsors at the present are Nitro, Flux Bindings, Bonfire, and Sandbox
4. What are you doing in your day life outside of snowboarding, what is your job…?
– Currently aside from snowboarding I’m going to school but I also do a lot of art and I’m beginning to play music.
6. Your favourite trick…?
– Probably a front lip because you can do it on anything and it looks good. I also love doing front 270’s because they look so good but are scary
7. Your favourite spot to snowboard and why…?
– My favorite spot to snowboard is where I grew up riding. Snoqualmie pass, Washington
8. What are your plans for this coming season…?
– My plans this season is to ride a lot more powder and a lot less rails. Hopefully make it out to Japan as well.
9. Lately more and more snowboarders is concentrating on competitions or recording clips. How does that look with yourself..?
– I think it gives many people the opportunity to show their riding and I love it! I have never really been into competitions so I like that I’m able to film a video part and that there are resources that can help promote it and other people in the same situation.
10. What would you say to encourage people to take up snowboarding
– It’s fun! It’s a great lifestyle and snowboarding involves an incredible community of like minded people. It’s such a great thing to be apart of.
11. Do you know anything about Poland ? If yes, what is the first thing that comes to mind.
– I don’t know much about Poland but I hope to be able to visit and snowboard there someday!
Blast Off — Isabella from JETPACK on Vimeo.