1. What is your name and where are you from…?
– My name is Tyler Lynch and Im from Rutland Vermont in the United States.
2. Where did your interest in Snowboarding start/ how did your adventure with snowboarding start…?
– I started snowboarding because i always really loved skateboarding and when winter season came around snowboarding just seemd right to keep having fun through the winter.
3. Who is your sponsor at present/ who is sponsoring you at present…?
– My Sponsors are JSLV clothing, Flux bindings, VESP outerwear, electric goggles, and GBP snowboards.
4. What are you doing in your day life outside of snowboarding, what is your job…?
– Pretty much just skateboarding, painting, and working on a permaculture design project to build a little sustainable community with all the homies.
5. Who is your snowboarding mentor…?
– Lucas Magoon, he really lead the way for all us friends from Rutland.
6. Your favourite trick…?
7. Your favourite spot to snowboard and why…?
– Big Bear , they have a great vibe of homies and fun snowboarding.
8. Can you tell us more about GBP project…?
– GBP is our group of friends we grew up together skating and snowboarding, making videos of our lives, and that gave us motivation to travel and do as much as we can with our time. it has become a great way for us to connect with the world and show are views of an ideal way of life and express our dreams for the future.
9. Tell us a little bit about new project FluxBindings ReNamed…?
– FLUX supports a great group of riders and the Renamed video series is a great way to show the vibe of the team, just homies who love riding.
10. What are your plans for this coming season…?
– Film for GBP video skating snowboarding and try and stay on the painting grind.
11. Lately more and more snowboarders is concentrating on competitions or recording clips. How does that look with yourself?
– I concentrate a lot on filming because it is like a multidimensional art for me. I try to seek out and bring to life appealing video clips focusing a lot on the setting and the feel that will come from watching the shot.
12. What would you say to encourage people to take up snowboarding…?
– Riding powder is a feeling i am so appreciative to be able to experience and i would highly recommend it to everyone.
13. Do you know anything about Poland? If yes, what is the first thing that comes to mind…?
– I honestly dont know anything about Poland, but i would love to come visit and learn from the locals all the great unique qualities!
Flux Bindings Movie